You bet! is aimed at 11 - 16 year olds in more formal educational settings, such as secondary schools and Pupil Referral Units available at £25.00
You bet! contains:
- 10 lessons for 11 - 14 year olds
- 8 lessons for 14 - 16 year olds
- 28 photocopiable handouts for use with students to support the lessons
- 3 background papers for professionals, including gambling by young people and links to the curriculum
- appendices containing further information for young people and professionals
- photocopiable parents/carers sheets on help for young problem gamblers
- a CD Rom containing information about gambling and all the handouts
"You bet! is an excellent resource and an essential tool for all secondary schools"
Paul Bellringer, Responsible Gambling Solutions
"Very good ... very positive feedback from teachers and students"
Mike Henley, Lavington School, Wiltshire
"Clear and concise, well thought and laid out. Students really enjoyed it."
Christ the King Catholic Maths and Computing College
"Fab and young people friendly. Easy to use."
Caerphilly County Borough Council
Lions Lifeskills - formerly the charity Tacade